Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


How can I find the following article for my research paper?

Droege, S.B., & Hoobler, J.M. (2003). Employee turnover and tacit knowledge diffusion: A network perspective. Journal of Managerial Issues, 15(1), 50-64.
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2015  |  13 Views
Topics: Research

Was this helpful? 0   0


You have to go to the black "Journals/E-Books" search bar on our library homepage and type in the name of your journal (Journal of Managerial Issues). In the drop down menu, select "Title Contains All Words". It should bring up the journals you are searching for. Next, select one of the underlined databases listed to access journal. Finally, you have to search by year and by issue, and it will widdle down your search so that you can find the article. 


Answered by Chelsey GrosecloseBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions!

    Live Chat

    Select the Chat button below to begin. Please email your question after hours.

    Related content from LibGuides

    Copyright 2012, University of South Dakota, University Libraries.
    Telephone: 605-677-5373
    Problems/Comments to Webmaster.