Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian!


Where can I find complete Military Justice Reports or complete rulings for the Court of Military appeals?

Last Updated: Nov 20, 2015  |  7 Views
Topics: Research

Was this helpful? 0   0


You may try searching for cases using the database LexisNexis Academic. Once in the database, you my choose "Look up a Legal Case" where you can enter either citation information, the parties involved, or search by topic.

You may also try using the databases such as HeinOnline, or Westlaw provided through the law library (click on databases) Justice reports are more likely to be found using the databases provided by the law school.

If you need assistance with these databases you may contact the Law Library:

  • Circulation Desk (605) 677-3930
  • Responses to inquiries submitted to this mailbox will be made within 24 to 48 hours.



Answered by Shelie VacekBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions!

    Live Chat

    Select the Chat button below to begin. Please email your question after hours.

    Related content from LibGuides

    Copyright 2012, University of South Dakota, University Libraries.
    Telephone: 605-677-5373
    Problems/Comments to Webmaster.