Answered By: Danielle Loftus Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018 Views: 4
Materials may be renewed as long as they have not been requested by another patron (see Library Loan Periods). You can renew materials online, by telephone, or by bringing them in to the library on or before the due date. If you have questions about online renewals, please contact the Circulation Desk at 605-677-5373, 605-677-6079 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Renewals are not allowed if you have outstanding library fines. You can renew materials online providing that they are not overdue.
Instructions for renewing materials online:
Enter your Library Barcode from the back of your USD ID card
- (The number beginning with 21594…..)
- Enter your last name as written on the front of your ID as your password.
- Select University of South Dakota from the drop down list
- Click on Loans under Activities
- Renew one item by clicking its underlined number
- To Renew All items click the Renew All link