Answered By: Kathleen McElhinney
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2022     Views: 403

As a graduate student, you should be able to search for these articles. If they are not available in full-text directly from any of our databases, then you need to submit an interlibrary loan request for the articles.  You do that through the library's website. 

Here's a link to the ILL page ( which explains more about ILL and also has a login.  Use your USD email login and password to login.

If you have problems searching, it's best to contact us via phone at 605/677-6083, so we can have a conversation.  If you're having problems submitting articles for ILL, please contact ILL at 605/677-6087.