Answered By: Kathleen McElhinney
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018     Views: 24

Once you've exhausted your yearly allotment, use coyote cash for your printing charges.  You can add to it online at this URL,

Use the ATM machine behind University Brew or in person at the Coyote Card office in MUC 205.

If you have any more questions, please contact the lab consultants in the IDWeeks building.